Instead of making new year’s resolutions, I’m writing down some specific goals for 2013.
- To run my first marathon (Paris) in less than 4 hours.
- To run a half marathon in 1 hour and 46 minutes (previous personal best: 1:48).
- To run a 10km race in 46 minutes (previous personal best: 49 min).
- To get stronger in CrossFit (10 quick push ups without a struggle would be a good start).
- To stay wheat, dairy and sugar free for most of the year.
I don’t have any goals when it comes to my weight, but for once I’ve measured myself so that I can compare at 6-month mark and again after 1 year (just out of curiosity and a little bit of vanity :).
As of this morning, 1st of January 2013, I weighed 62.7kg (up by about 3 kg since the start of 2012), my body fat was 22.5% (down from 26% at the start of 2012*), my waist is 74cm, my upper arms 29cm and my hips 94cm. I will not measure my boobs cause motherhood has not been kind to me in that department 😐
And that’s that! Nothing unrealistic, just mostly measurable fitness goals. Easy peasy, bring on 2013 🙂
*I use Omron body fat monitor