My youngest son and I love this quick chickpea recipe. It’s tasty, super quick to make, it uses ingredients that I almost always have in the cupboard and a bit of chilli in it means that it warms you up nicely when it’s cold outside.
Serves 2, prep time: 5 min, cook time: 5-10 min
– Bit of oil (I use coconut)
– 1 can of chickpeas
– 1/2 can tomato passata
– 2 cubes of frozen chopped up spinach (I chop large quantities in a food processor and freeze in ice-cube trays)
And totally random quantities depending on how hot&spicy you want it / what you happen to have in your cupboard:
– chilli powder
– sea salt
– Heat the oil in the pan, add chickpeas, spinach and all spices.
– Mix well and cook for a minute or two.
– Add the passata and cook for another minute or more, depending on how long you can wait 🙂
Easy (chick)peasy! Enjoy 🙂